How do I report a violation?
The most convenient way is to fill out the Water Restrictions Violation Reporting Form on the District’s website: The reports will be handled by District staff or routed to an appropriate enforcement official. You may also phone 386.362.1001 or 800.226.1066, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. Why was the water shortage order lifted in some counties but not others?
2. We’ve received a lot of rain lately. Do we still need restrictions?
3. My water comes from my private well. Do the water restrictions apply to me?
4. If our groundwater is going to Jacksonville, why do I have to follow restrictions when people living there do not?
5. How can I tell which water management district I live in?
6. I see farmers watering fields at all hours, for long periods of time. Don’t they have restrictions?
7. Who enforces the restrictions?
8. How do I report a violation?
9. My home owners association (HOA) requires that all lawns be kept lush and green or residents will be fined. If I comply with the water shortage order and my lawn turns brown or dies, can the HOA issue